Sunday, May 11, 2008

breakfast -- 5/10/08

Cafe Cappuccino
4700 Bosque Blvd.
Waco, TX 76710
254-772-3739

10:30 to 11:15 AM

Ramona: Traditional French toast, bacon, orange juice, coffee

Jim: Traditional French toast, sausage patties, latte

CC has so many fond memories for us, we love to share a weekend breakfast there. This is an almost exact repeat of our last visit, and for good reason.

I was thinking of Eggs Benedict, but I find it hard to bring myself to eat eggs on Saturday. When we were kids, my family always had pancakes on Saturday, and eggs on Sunday. My oldest sister began referring to the weeknd as "pancake" and "egg." French toast is cheating just a bit, but the syrup carries the day. This is one of those places we have never had a bad meal. The french toast is perfect and delicious in every way.

-Jim

-Jim

No comments: