Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dinner -- 7/23/08

Applebee's
614 N. Valley Mills Rd.
Waco, TX 76710

254.751.9084

http://www.applebeesny-togo.com/

5:50 - 6:30 PM

Ramona: Riblets platter with fries, cole slaw, iced tea

Jim: Sizzling fajitas, iced tea

I ordered the chicken fajitas, but I got the steak and chicken combo. The chicken was good, but the beef was really tough. We also asked for extra lemons for the tea (You've got to kill the taste of Waco water!), but we did not get any. We also didn't get any when the server refilled our glasses. Why is it servers think a single slice of lemon is enough for three large glasses of ice tea? Don't get me started on the seedy, thin slices we did get!

Ramona enjoyed her riblets, which she gets quite often, and they seemed tasty to me, but I wonder if they are worth the effort.

-Jim

No comments: