Friday, July 4, 2008

Dinner -- 7/3/08

Chili's Grill & Bar
5804 Bosque Blvd.
Waco, TX 76710

254.776.8330

http://www.chilis.com/

5:15 - 6:40 PM

Ramona: Top-shelf, giant, double margarita, Rack of ribs

Jim: Mushroom Swiss burger and fries, iced tea (some ribs).

Great place for a quick meal when we don't feel like cooking. I have not had an actual hamburger in ages, so I got one here. It was a good size, but not so big I could not hold and eat. Some burgers in this town are HUGE -- Chili's is the perfect size for me. I also helped Ramona with her ribs. The meet was tender and juicy, but Sticky Fingers in Charleston, SC has ruined me for anyone else's ribs. Ramona thought they were great. We will be going to Charleston in November, so we are looking forward to SF and two other restaurants there we like.

One problem this visit to Chili's. Twice I asked for mustard for my french fries. Yes, I know, it's weird, but I love mustard, and I love it on fries. Not a big deal, just a minor annoyance. We made a small deduction from the tip.

-Jim

No comments: