Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breakfast -- 8/2/08

Cafe Cappuccino
4700 Bosque Blvd
Waco, TX 76710

254.772.3739

http://www.cafecappuccinotexas.com/

8:00 - 9:00 AM

Ramona: OJ, blueberry pancake, bacon, coffee

Jim: Tomato juice, gingerbread waffle, sausage patties, latte

We never tire of CC -- this is our 13th visit. The memories of our wedding day breakfast come back every time we eat here. The food is always good, the service is also good considering the crowds we always find there.

This was my first taste of the gingerbread waffle, and I was pleased. The waffle was hot -- the melted butter proved that! Ramona's bacon was just the way she likes it: a bit this side of crispy. My latte was perfect this time. I had almost forgotten the mix up last time, but when Ramona asked how it was, I remembered.

-Jim

No comments: