Sunday, November 2, 2008

Breakfast -- 11/02/08

Cafe Cappuccino
4700 Bosque Blvd
Waco, TX 76710

254.772.3739

http://www.cafecappuccinotexas.com/

8:00 - 8:30 AM

$

Ramona: Mixed berry and nut pancake (1), 3 strips bacon, coffee, orange juice

Jim: Eggs Benedict, coffee, V8 juice

We were pleasantly surprised by how uncrowded Cafe Cappuccino was this morning. Maybe the extra hour of sleep threw everyone's schedules off, but we had no trouble walking right in and getting a table right away. Even when we left, it was still not crowded.

Readers of our blog know this is our favorite breakfast place in Waco. Jim often orders the Eggs Benedict and has complained (to me, not to them) that they put too much Hollandaise sauce on. So this time, he requested it on the side and the dish was much more to his liking.

Looking back at how many times we've been to CC this year (16!!!), I was surprised to see that this was the first time I've ordered the mixed berry and nut pancake. It really is yummy! Once again, though, I asked for SOFT bacon and one of my slices was almost burned. The other two were very done and crispy. I didn't complain, but I promise I will next time it happens!

Ramona

No comments: