Sunday, November 30, 2008

Breakfast -- 11/29/08

Cafe Cappuccino
4700 Bosque Blvd
Waco, TX 76710

254.772.3739

http://www.cafecappuccinotexas.com/

9:15 - 10:10 AM

$

Ramona: Cream chipped beef on toast, coffee

Jim: Eggs Benedict, coffee

I like this dish, even though they use regular ham and not Canadian bacon, but they always drown the plate in hollandaise sauce, so I started asking for it on the side. Much improvement, but they still give me a large bowl. I hate to waste over half of it, but I can only ask for 1/2 of a bowl.

Although it was not crowded (we were seated in about five minutes), the service was really poor today. We waited almost ten minutes before we had out coffee order taken, and then only because we asked for a server. The young lady who had our table was excited to see old friends at the table beside our, and they got all her attention.

Still our favorite place for breakfast!

-Jim

No comments: