Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dinner -- 6/12/08

Wawa #8009
6506 Frankford Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19135
215.333.7830

http://www.wawa.com/WawaWeb/

8:20 PM (Take out)

Ramona: Turkey and cheese shorti, Lays Classic Chips, Diet Coke, Tastykake chocolate cupcakes

Jim: Ham & Cheese shorti (with extra meat), Wawa pretzel, Snapple Green Tea, Tastykake jelly krimpets

The very best hoagies in Philly! Most of these stores are open 24 hours, and they are always crowded, so the turnover keeps everything perfectly fresh. The rolls they use are superb -- nothing like them in Texas at all. We did not make it to Jim's Steaks this short trip to Philly, but Wawa hoagies are a close second.

My, oh my what we wouldn't give for a Wawa in Waco!

-Jim

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Yes!! Wawas are one of the few things I'd really love to bring back to Waco with me from my time living in PA.