Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dinner -- 6/15/08

Cheddar's Waco
4208 Franklin Ave
Waco, TX 76710

254.741.1411

http://www.cheddars.com/

8:20- 9:10 PM

Ramona: Margarita Swirl, Chicken Pot Pie, house salad, iced tea

Jim: Chicken Pot Pie, Caesar salad, iced tea

After two weeks away from home, and 30 hours in the car from Philadelphia, who could expect us to go home and cook dinner, so we headed directly to Cheddar's. The chicken pot pies were meaty and delicious, and perfect for a late dinner. Never a disappointment at Cheddar's.

-Jim

1 comment:

MEE said...

You're right! Never! My sister J and I ate there yesterday for a late lunch. She ordered the World Class Chicken Sandwich and I ordered my usual favorite, Chicken Pot Pie! Glad I found your blog. I'll be back to check out some of the places you've visited.


Blessings...